Presented by the Bozeman Tea Party
*** See video coverage of the event HERE! ***
Friday, April 15, 2011 4:00-6:00 PM
Featured Speaker at Annual Tax Day Tea Party
Assemble at Public Library and March to Gallatin County Courthouse
4/16/2011 Update: Friday was a great kick-off for Saturday’s events! Henry Kriegle and Sheriff Mack and the others gave us a great warm up! It’s not too late to join us! Come to the Holiday Inn today!
Saturday, April 16, 2011 3:00-8:00 PM – REGISTRATION Closed
Keynote Speaker, Bozeman Tea Party Liberty Conference
Holiday Inn, Bozeman, MT
“2012 – Keep the Flame Alive” is a unique two-day event to prepare you for the coming times and challenge your mind. On Friday, April 15 we will get the weekend off to a great start when we march from the Bozeman library to the steps of the Gallatin County courthouse for our annual “Tax Day Tea Party Rally.” The rally’s focus will be on fiscal responsibility and limited government.
On Saturday, a five-hour conference will include guest presenters and informative break-out sessions dealing with the themes of Principled Politics and Practical Preparedness. The capstone to the day’s activities will be a 60-minute challenge from Sheriff Richard Mack author of The County Sheriff; America’s Last Hope. If you love your country and want to take an active part in reclaiming our republic, you need to attend “2012 – Keep the Flame Alive.”
- Pre-register online (Closed): Individual $15, Couples $25
- Register at the door: Individual $20, Couples $35.
- Credit Cards can only be accepted when registering online thru the REGISTER links on this page. At the Event, only cash and check can be accepted.
Don’t miss this event
- Event and Raffle Pricing, click here
- Preview Raffle and Auction Items, click here
- Directions, Hotel Offers and Pricing, click here